A day in the life
You arrive at work at your client’s office, where you’ll spend most of your time. Greeting your temporary colleagues with a smile and a warm hello, you look at your agenda and see that the analysis you’ve been working on is due today. Putting the finishing touches on it, you take the time to help one of your colleagues with that excel problem. A meeting and a lunch break later, you get an email from the BDO Ideas at Work office manager reminding you of the upcoming BDO IAW team event. During your afternoon workshop facilitation where you dazzle the client with your insightful remarks, you make a mental note that you must call one of the partners about the improvement opportunity you just discovered for your client. After driving home at a reasonable hour in your company car, you still have the time to go do some sports, have dinner with the family, and go out for drinks with friends where you discuss your interesting day at work.
This job could be the one you're looking for if you would describe yourself as follows:
- You’re not good at sitting still
- You’re allergic to inefficiencies
- You’re looking for fast-paced missions in a diverse range of industries (Social Services, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Healthcare,…) across Flanders, Brussels and -every once in a while- Wallonia.
- You don’t need Google when someone asks you to optimize a process
- You can explain an improvement approach to your client without using a single buzzword
- Your personal motto is “learning by doing”
- You want to be more than a number in a faceless organization
- You have a spidey-sense when it comes to identifying your clients’ (future) challenges
- You have a master's degree (or make up for it by equivalent work experience)
- Vous spreekt les twee landslangues (and obviously English because you can read this)
So if you're the next...
Customer Experience Consultant
Organizational Development & Change Consultant
Process & Business Analyst
Business Project Manager
Operational Excellence & Lean Consultant
Fancy certificates and practical experience in PMI, Prince 2, Lean, Six Sigma, ADKAR/Prosci, ITIL, ...
will be considered a Golden Star for your application.
It's a match!
Are we everything you’re looking for and vice versa?
Apply now and convince our Recruitment team that you’ve got what it takes!
If they agree, you’ll be asked over for an interview, some brainy tests, and a meet-and-greet with one of our partners.
Impress them and you’re in!
See you soon, future colleague.