Your ability to transform your organization to better respond to the needs of a continuously changing world is key to your future and long term success.
Leading change is one of the most complex challenges for any manager or senior executive. When aiming to improve your business performance, you can face a variety of problems. Lack of coordination, of accountability, insufficient focus on objectives, poor decision-making,... All of these issues detrimental to possible change initiatives. That’s why it is all the more important to try and get a clear view on the problems and –more importantly– their root causes. But this is often complicated.
When defining optimal solutions, you have to take into account:
- the complexities of strategic fit
- resource constraints
- coordination of difficult links
- optimisation of hierarchy and span of control
- efficiency of decision processes
- change fatigue and impact on staff morale
To help you face these challenges, our team can help design and develop your organisation to meet its challenges. We partner up with you to:
- adjust your organisation structures to allow for successful strategy execution, service delivery and process execution
- define logical, efficient and goal-oriented managerial responsibilities
- adjust structures to do more with less, and cope with increasing or variable workload
- adjust structures to ensure an optimal framework for your capable, motivated, flexible and mobile workforce
- create a long term organisational development planning
- avoid reorganisation fatigue